Contact us and we will be more than happy to help
We are a National Housebuilding Council Registered House Builder.
We are CHAS accredited.
Gas Safe approved contractors used.
- drainage and groundwork
- multi-room cabling
- dry lining
- painting and decorating
- landscaping-hard and soft
- new build
- day to day maintenance
- full design and planning services
- indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- underfloor heating
- engineering and design
- full m+e design.
Ambassador is increasingly well known in the South East property area for its exceptional product finish combined with high quality customer service which is provided to owners, occupiers, investors and buyers.
Our customer service remit includes:
- Thorough quality control inspections in the final weeks of construction.
- ‘Snagging’ every unit across all developments to achieve finishing consistency.
- Pre-Completion Inspections with customers.
- Thorough demonstration on handover for trouble-free ownership.
- Inductions for new tenants (showing how to use the home prevents most running-in problems).
- Communication of build progress, completion dates and running-in advice.
- Listening to feedback for future improvements.
The Customer Service Team spend up to 80% of their time on site, carrying out quality control in the final two weeks of construction which gives the team the opportunity to view each property as if through the eyes of the customer.
At this stage, the standard of finish is checked to ensure it exceeds NHBC guidelines, and only then is each customer invited to undertake their Pre-Completion Inspection and see a full working demonstration in their property: for example, kitchen appliances, central heating boiler, programmes and alarm.
This induction service is also available for tenants who may subsequently move in, where the home has been purchased for letting purposes. At the final handover, the customer is invited to inspect their property fully again and raise any issues they may have, which will be addressed promptly.